Saturday, September 18, 2010

iron man sketches


Finally bought a new printer and scanner combo, thanks to the recommendation of Uko, I bought the Brother MFC-6490CW, so far it is a fantastic professional scanner capable of printing and scanning up to 11x17 which is fantastic, and I got it on Amazon for only $199.99

I should get a commission on that...

Any way, here are a couple of sketches I did for comic book last year during a sketch session, Uko through me, and the rest of a class a fast ball down the center. Friends know that I love to doodle iron man, so when we were given the task of creating a new suit, I went nuts. I felt pretty good about these sketches and some of the effects that happened with the metal texture and especially the shadows. Like I say, it was a step in the right direction for me. Enjoy, and always, crits and welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment